Raster to Vector Conversion
Integrated Storage and Communication
Raster to vector conversion, or vectorization, is the process of converting manual drawings such as plots, drawings, scanned drawings and blueprints (raster) into highly digitized CAD (vector) form. Vectorization of drawings is undertaken in industries such as manufacturing, architectural, engineering, etc.
For providing cost effective and accurate raster to vector conversions, our team at BluEntCAD follows this methodology:
- To estimate the expectations of the client and work accordingly, we develop a sample before the conversion.
- From beginning to completion we adhere to a strict process to ensure high quality output within cost and time limits.
- The expertise and technical skills of our designers, architects, and draftsmen consistently achieve client satisfaction.
- Our communication tools maintain contact with our clients throughout the project.
- Our developed infrastructure and leading software platforms ensure raster to vector conversions that improve productivity for your organization.
If you have any queries, please contact us!