Building Information Modeling (BIM) is 3D CAD tool that captures the geometry of walls, foundations, frames, roofs, and window systems of a building. It’s a process of generating and maintaining building data throughout its life cycle. A typical BIM covers geometry, light analysis, climate zone information, quantities and properties of building components and uses 3D software to increase productivity in building design and construction.
With the help of 3D, it can show the entire building life cycle including the processes of construction and facility operation much before it is executed. It is an effective tool to aggregate all the information we know about a building into a unified CAD software system instead of a bunch of disparate computer tools. In short, BIM
seeks to unify all the processes of construction and facility operations in a single software environment.
Value Promises of BIM
By building virtual models of facilities, users get the opportunity to perform meticulously as it is planned. Lifecycle costing can also help evaluate the sustainability of a facility. Reduction in time it takes to deliver facilities also generates savings, in some cases profound savings. It forecasts building performances before constructions, and can cut down on waste and the demand for resources. It offers an intelligent solution for the integration of many disciplines involved in the building design process. With the help of 3D software, it also provides us the opportunity to perform conflict or clash analysis between different building systems. It provides great value to architecture and construction professional.
BIM is an Innovative approach to Building Design
- Construction Documentation
- Creation of "Intelligent" Library
- 3D Visualization and Building Construction
- Conflict Detection and Risk Mitigation
- Efforts, Time and Cost Saving
BluEnt BIM Support Services
BluEnt's suite of BIM solutions greatly improves productivity and efficiency by streamlining the process of creation, storage and communication of design critical information by way of intelligent 3D models. With every project we successfully execute we strengthen our position as industry leaders in the architectural offshoring industry.
- BluEnt offers and outsources BIM construction documentations services for your architectural projects.
- BluEnt creates an intelligent 3D virtual information model of your architecture projects.
- We assist you to identify design conflicts and ensure a fully coordinated project design model that can reduce change orders and help you save time and money.
- We create project models for renderings, animation, and energy analysis.
- BluEnt helps you to create intelligent parametric libraries for various building products, and support for engineering coordination.
BluEnt Supports following BIM Tools
- Revit® Architecture 2010
- Chief Architect