Design Coordination, Conflict Detection and Risk Mitigation
There is no singular method of saving valuable time, cost, and resources than through effective conflict detection and risk mitigation. BluEntCAD ensures a coordinated project design using BIM techniques, with integration of information at each phase of design and construction. Changes are easily made using less effort and no manual work, and conflicts and errors are detected before execution, preventing expensive changes and lawsuits further down the project timeline.
Consider the following ways BIM conflict detection improves project ROI:
- Increasing odds of winning project bids through comprehensive 3D visualization techniques
- Identifying and altering design clashes before on-site construction
- Reducing material wastage and administrative expenses through precise measurements and minimal processing time
With these advantages, our clients have been able to grow the scale and scope of their projects with confidence, knowing that they have the technological capabilities they need to thrive.
What We Provide
BluEntCAD uses BIM drafting services to combine geometrical and design information, spatial relation, characteristics of building components, and material quantity and quality. For design firms, the result of this synthesis is a digital representation of the building’s lifecycle, including construction information and facility operation.
Our BIM Studio also supplies models for project rendering, analysis, visualization and animation handcrafted by professionals. Our 3D animation services help clients to visualize complex designs, interiors, and construction sequences before their execution.
BluEntCAD’s BIM outsourcing solutions provide architecture firms, interior designers, consultants and other AEC professionals with quantifiable solutions. The flexibility of our BIM Studio plans enable our clients to bring on the ideal amount of resources and modelers for their project needs, using the expertise and experience of our industry leaders as the need arises.
The BluEnt Advantage
BluEntCAD has been a leading North American BIM provider for years, always seeking the latest technological innovation to bring to our projects. Here are a few reasons why you should choose our studio:
- Extensive Revit experience and high level of customization
- Superior quality and standards of projects
- Leveraging multiple opportunities with BIM
- Parametric family creation and Revit conversion
- Seamless communication through our convergence facilities
- Knowledge share of best practices followed in the industry