Documenting Final Output
BluEnt creates comprehensive construction documentation sets for residential building or row houses/builder homes, commercial buildings- malls and hotels, industrial buildings, warehouses with attached offices, apartment blocks and office complexes using the input drawings from the design development phase. These construction document sets are created to communicate the design intent and specifications to contractors, design professionals, engineers, manufacturers and suppliers. These sets include detailed working drawings (known as blueprints) which the contractors, builders and suppliers use to determine the actual project cost for execution of the design and construction.
BluEnt's Construction Document Support Services
- As soon as the drawings from the design development phase (plans, elevations and sections) are received, they are thoroughly reviewed for discrepancies by coordinating with the different services. Discrepancies, if any, are immediately communicated to the client and rectified at our end.
- Alongside this, our Building Code experts are conducting a thorough analysis of the code requirements of the base plans with
regards to electricity and plumbing, fire and safety (exits, suite sizes, smoking zones etc.) as per the guidelines provided by our clients.
- Due to our extensive experience in working with architects from the USA, we are well versed with required wall and roof assemblies of the different regions of the country.
Construction documentation sets are created to communicate the design intent and specifications to contractors, design professionals, engineers, manufacturers and suppliers.
- After completion of the plans, elevation and sections,
- We create working drawings of elevation, sections and wall sections
- Dimensioning, tagging and co-ordinating the details relevant to each projects
- Develop details of critical construction area as per basic sketch provided by client or according to the experience garnered by working on earlier projects for the particular client.
- Subsequently, we callout the detail tags in plans, elevation and sections.
- Finally, all output is subjected to an exhaustive Three Step Quality check.