Construction Documentation Services with BluEntCAD
Documenting Final Output
BluEnt creates comprehensive construction documentation sets for residential buildings or row houses/builder homes, commercial buildings – malls and hotels – industrial buildings – warehouses with attached offices – apartment blocks and office complexes, using input drawings from the design development phase. These sets are created to communicate the design intent and specifications to contractors, design professionals, engineers, manufacturers and suppliers. They include detailed working drawings (known as blueprints) which the contractors, builders and suppliers use to determine the project cost of execution and construction.
BluEntCAD’s Construction Document Support Services
- When the drawings from the design development phase (plans, elevations and sections) are received, they are thoroughly surveyed for discrepancies by different services. Discrepancies, if any, are immediately communicated to the client and rectified.
- Our Building Code experts conduct a thorough analysis of the code requirements of base plans with
regard to electricity, plumbing, fire and safety (exits, suite sizes, smoking zones, etc.) according to the guidelines pour clients provide.
- Due to our extensive experience in working with architects from the USA, we are well versed in the required wall and roof assemblies of different regions of the country.
- After completion of the plans, elevations and sections:
- We create drawings of elevation, sections and wall sections.
- Undertake dimensioning, tagging and co-ordinating the details relevant to the project.
- Develop details of construction area according to sketch provided by client or the experience gathered by working on earlier projects for the client.
- Subsequently, we call out the details in plans, elevations and sections.
- All output is subjected to a Three Step Quality check.
If you have any queries, please contact us!