In today´s high tech and competitive world, an organization must leverage its information and intellectual assets that usually include tremendous amount of technical and engineering documents and the knowledge base organization has built after years of experience. It has become a challenge for an organization to manage and organize increasing volume of technical documents. These documents represent the largest quantity of information. At any point of time, a drawing or document can become most wanted if a new design resembles information created in the past.
The scanning of these documents into a digital format has emerged as the most effective way of maintaining vast quantities of drawings and related documents. This process is defined as Paper to CAD conversion. Once captured, their value increases immediately as Engineering Document Management (EDM) and Product Data Management (PDM) systems and can be used to manage these as electronic files. Today paper to CAD conversion service is the need of the hour for any organization to keep pace with the technology driven environment.
Advantages of Paper to CAD ConversionThe advantages of Paper to CAD conversion services are following:
- Provides a common electronic database.
- Reduces print times for documents with a document management solution and easy retrieval of information.
- Improves information flow with workflow and E-mail tools.
- Increases value and quality of paper drawings through integration with CAD.
- Leads to fewer lost, damaged, and misfiled documents.
- Provides immediate availability of accurate information.
Shades of BluEnt:Our Paper to CAD conversion services extends over the following:
- Architectural Drawings
- Maps, Landscape and Site Plans
- HVAC, Fire and other service drawings
- Structural Drawings
How does BluEntCAD help you?
Advancement of convergence technologies has allowed outsourcing of a large part of the job to devote greater focus towards the core business. In event of a large project and a sudden need for ramping up internal staff, an architecture firm can hugely benefit from third party architectural outsourcing services.
- Paper to CAD Conversion services involve starting with a simple scanned image all the way till we deliver a perfect CAD file
- Experienced with all types of drawings- site plans, floor plans, cabling layouts, elevations, details, survey maps, electrical/ HVAC/ process flow diagrams and more
- Required expertise in these areas gained from the previous projects we have executed so far
- Aim at providing the ideal mix of quality, consistency, and competitive prices which provides a competitive advantage for us to build long term relationships with customers
- Sound infrastructure and technical experience allow us to provide highest quality of CAD services to our clients at reasonable prices.
- Familiarization with new age Paper to CAD conversion technologies has been the key reason for our success in the industry
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and backed by a strong team which comprises of creative designers, artisans and dedicated technicians we provide the best solutions for all your needs
- Constant upgradation with new and advance technologies in order to maximize our strength and keep up with the pace of the technological revolution.