BluEnt CAD Quality Oriented Methodology
Architectural/Engineering Projects are extremely critical in their orientation and nature. Hence, it becomes mandatory that effective communication is established between BluEnt and the client for such projects. Communication, to BluEnt, means real-time and simultaneous sharing of knowledge amongst project resources.
A few features of real-time communication include:
Sharing detailed layering information, text & line type specifications, block details and other silent information as applicable.
- Full record of the drawings is maintained
- Regular checking of email.
- Availability of Messengers & Webcam
- Cell phone contact
- Phones and fax
- All of our converted drawings confirm to your office standards vis-a-vis the following:
- Template files
- Text styles and fonts
- Hatch Patterns
- Plot setup: Paper space or Model space
Plot of final drawing is taken when completed to ensure quality.
FTP Download / Upload for Clients File Transfer Protocol, is a Protocol for exchanging files over the Internet. FTP works in the same way as HTTP.
FTP uses the Internet’s TCP/IP protocols to enable data transfer. spacer spacer
- FTP is most commonly used to download a file from a server using the Internet or to upload a file to a server.
- We can setup an internet username & password for our clients, if required, particularly if the data is in the form of heavy files.