3D Commercial Real Estate Renderings
3d rendering is becoming more popular in the marketing of commercial real estate projects. The customers want to see the building as it will be built. They want to see, feel and experience all the amenities they will be experiencing when they possess the property. Architectural 3d rendering affords the clients an avenue for seeing the finished project before the work begins. 3d walkthrough offers the clients to walk through a virtual tour of each square foot of a property.
What We Offer
BluEntCAD, a recognized 3d modeling leader in North America, has strengthened its 3d rendering capabilities to serve real estate developers in Florida, making 3d rendering, virtual tours and walkthrough more affordable than ever.
- Architectural rendering
- Architectural walkthrough
- Commercial virtual tours
- Residential virtual tours
- Interactive floor plans
- Floor plan markup manager
- Visually stunning 3d brochure
- Still renderings
BluEntCAD takes customized approach to each rendering project and develops superior quality 3d modeling and virtual tours that better serve clients’ needs. Below are few reasons to choose us as your architectural rendering and walkthrough partner.
- An experienced 3d rendering company
- Latest 3d rendering software and techniques
- Experience with diversity of cultures, regional landscapes and plant life
- FREE to experiment with the rendering (We allow our clients to experiment with different camera angles, lighting, shades and shadows on objects)
- FREE brochure for project marketing
- Insightful suggestions and innovative recommendations for design and plans issues (value-oriented services)
- Faster rendering turnaround times
- FREE online marketing consulting
Our Process: First SEE and Then BELIEVE
We do trial projects for some of our clients to give them confidence in our rendering and walkthrough capabilities. After we work through some trial projects with the client and get our processes down, we get ready for the live projects.
Studio Model: Hire Resource on Need Basis
We work with both models – fixed price and monthly studio. If the volumes are high then we offer studio models. In the studio models the prices fall a lot. It comes to a $180 to $200 per rendering and sometimes lesser after the first month or two. In this studio model, the resources act as an extension of your office. Time sheets will be issued at the end of each month and you can set monthly targets for your team. As the team becomes more experienced, the increased efficiency will be to your advantage and we do not charge you extra.
To know more about studio model or view some samples, fill up Request for Services form or call us today!