Many companies simply switch to BIM software by providing a short software training course to their employees. That may be a start but does not qualify as an implementation. 6 months later they realize that they have invested a huge amount in software, technology, training and retraining resources, but are not getting any effective results – faster drafting, enhanced quality or higher productivity. They end up spending more time in coordination and in keeping up with BIM than really realizing any returns. BluEnt helps streamline the entire process. Contact us to know more about BIM Consulting
US: +1 (832) 476 8459
Canada: +1 (647) 478 5230
BluEnt helps you realize your goals for BIM and suggests the right amount of investments at the right intervals. Moving too fast or moving too slow into BIM results in wastage of time and cost. BluEnt recommends the right steps for BIM implementation and shares best BIM practices. We also implement temporary teams and run test cases to help you see the bottlenecks in your organization and initiate BIM without spending a lot upfront.
Advantages of BluEnt BIM Consulting. Why choose us?
- Extensive Revit Experience and High Level of Customization.
- Superior Quality and Standards of Projects.
- Leveraging Multiple Opportunities with BIM
- Parametric Family Creation and Revit Conversion
- Seamless Communication through our Convergence Facilities.
- Knowledge Share of Best Practices Followed in the Industry.
Act now – get in touch