Considering today's fiercely competitive market, Architecture, Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Real Estate and firms around the world are actively seeking solutions that would facilitate better resource utilization, while putting the lid on expenditure. Work sharing and collaborating is the best strategic way to maximize the return-on-investment without compromising quality and cost. Here are the few reasons why you should collaborate with an architectural drafting studio like BluEnt.
" We Setup architectural drafting studio that shares your load."
Volume SurgeIt is quite usual that you face sudden surges in work volumes and your internal staff is overburdened during peak seasons/hours.
Today's world works on so many parallel platforms that resources come and go at will. Staff attrition is what you have no control over. This surely affects your company's day-to-day productivity.
Do you at time realize that your crucial design staff is wastefully engaged in the time-consuming drafting and drawings process? Well, this is one situation that really eats up your growth prospects over the long run.
We understand that recruiting, training and re-training resources require significant time and sustained investment. But, you would of course wish to have a larger team, isn't it? Architecture worksharing will scale up your capacity to punch in more projects without any extra investment.
Limited to an Island
It has been your long-standing dream to see your enterprise crossing the native seas and having a trans-continental foot-print. But, dreams apart, it is a crucial need of the hour to manage your economy of scale in order to stay healthy in a globalized economy.
Advantages of Architectural Collaboration:
- Monthly Fees and No Hidden-cost: BluEnt bears all the associated costs of infrastructure, training, appraisals, etc.
- Improved Efficiency: Efficiency improves expotentially as unchanged/unshuffled resource(s) execute projects faster under your supervision.
- Handling More Projects: Volume surges are efficiently handled through our ramp-up capabilities.
- Knowledge Retention: Knowledge sharing with the organization as a back-up strategy.
- No Hire, No Fire: Implementation of HR policy and release from hiring and staffing needs.
- Large Battalion at Your Hand: Enlarge your team and gain a foothold overseas and replicate your business ethics and objectives.
- Focused Business: Better concentration on the strategic component of your business.
- Cost Minimization: Considerable reduction in capital expenditure, overheads and other recurring expenses.