“BIM offers many advantages for all project stakeholders. The use of BIM results in early visualization, fewer RFIs, automatic propagation of changes at all levels, project planning, etc.”
To know more advantages and features of BIM software, you must read THIS
Companies go in for BIM Services for many reasons. But before BIM process adoption, they should prepare a list of expectations from BIM process and implement BIM step by step. Just starting to draft in a BIM package without knowing it properly is the biggest mistake and may bring the worst return on investment.
To know more steps about AutoCAD to BIM migration, read this article.
- BIM Conversion
- BIM Drafting and Drawings
- BIM Construction Documentation
- Detection of Spatial Conflict
- Parametric Family Creation
- 3D Visualization and Walkthroughs
- Virtual Building Project
- BOQ, Costing and Quantity Specifications
- Energy Analysis
- Create Accurate and Standardized Construction Documents
- 3D Visualization, Renderings and Flythroughs
- Faster Drafting Faster without Loss of Control and Quality
- Automation of Repetitive Elements in drafting
- Better Coordination in Building Services.
- BIM for Spatial Conflict Detection well before Construction
- Quantity Surveys and Bill of Material, Time Scheduling and Costing
- Project Planning and Project Management
- BIM for Contractors and Home Builders
- Construction Simulation and Sequencing
- Change Management (BIM Implementation)
- Minimizing Material Wastages
- BIM Models for Facility Management, Asset management (Life Cycle of a Building)
- Fulfilling a Government or regulatory requirement
- 4D construction simulation processes - Create and evaluate various options and choose the best alternative at design phase
- Restoration and renovation of projects, Comparing Old and New (extended) construction
- Green Building – Track LEED Credits, Energy Analysis
- Vehicle Turning Analysis
- Storm Water Analysis
- I want to Request for BIM Services..
- I want to upgrade my CAD Platform to BIM platform.
- I want to know more about your CAD studio.
- Does BIM benefit home builders?
- Tell me about BIM and related software - Autodesk Revit, Chief Architect etc.