Revit BIM Services
According to industry research, the main problem facing the construction industry today is an inability to complete projects on time and in budget. AEC firms everywhere are desperate for effective ways of increasing productivity to stay ahead of the competition.
This is where Building Information Modeling comes in. Though a substantial change in workflow, companies continue to implement BIM services at a growing rate. The ability to develop rich 3D visualization tools and gain access to advanced clash detection metrics well before construction go a long way in improving the duration of a project and controlling its costs without sacrificing quality.
Keeping up with the latest developments in BIM technology is no easy task, which is why we take the burden off our clients’ shoulders. From 3D laser scanning to automating repetitive Revit elements, we create custom solutions based on your project needs.
What We Provide
- Change Management (BIM Implementation)
- BIM Drafting & Drawings
- BIM Construction Documentation
- Spatial Conflict Detection
- 3D Visualization, Renderings & Flythroughs
- Parametric Family Creation
- Virtual Building Project Management
- BOQ, Costing & Quantity Specifications
- Energy Analysis (Tracking LEED Credits, etc.)
The BluEnt Advantage
BluEntCAD has been a leading North American BIM provider for years, always seeking the latest technological innovation to bring to our projects. Here are a few reasons why you should choose our studio:
- Extensive Revit experience and high level of customization
- Superior quality and standards of projects
- Leveraging multiple opportunities with BIM
- Parametric family creation and Revit conversion
- Seamless communication through our convergence facilities
- Knowledge share of best practices followed in the industry