3D Rendering Services for Home Builders and Developers
The way of creating architectural drawings has changed since drawings boards were dumped for a computer-based alternative known as CAD. What inspired designers was the ability to produce 3d models and 3D renderings. Not only did this add a design feature to the architectural process but also created a new sales tool for industry professionals. 3d rendering has now become a powerful tool to produce high quality elevations for home builders.
Steps In 3D Rendering
- 3D modeling: The first step is to create a wireframe, mesh or solid model of the architectural product. Criteria such as the size and type of the model are used to decide what software should be implemented for 3d modeling. Depending upon whether AutoCAD or 3ds Max is used, the results can affect the modeling and rendering time. Some meshes are created better in one software than the other.
- Mapping: Before materials can be assigned, the 3d rendering software specialists must know how to apply them. This process is known as mapping. Several considerations such as material orientation and tiling can be decided using mapping. The model should be ready for material application once mapping is complete.
- Material Creation and Application: Many 3d software artists create their own materials for architectural rendering. Material creation requires use of plug-ins that most 3d rendering software offer. A wide variety of materials including architectural finishes, water and landscape textures can be created. There are options to add reflections and special effects to give the rendering a photorealistic appearance.
- Lighting: Adding lighting is one of the most significant steps in creating a well-rendered image. Selection of the right lighting attributes such as color, location and intensity is critical. It is unlikely that a photo-realistic architectural rendering will have only one well selected light. A well-lit scene usually requires a combination of different kinds of lights. Adding shadows and attenuation are important for creating effects that mimic the real world.
- Rendering: Once the materials, lights and cameras are created, the artist selects the most appropriate background to complete the entire composition. People and landscaping elements are added if required. Advanced computer configurations are recommended for high quality 3d renderings. The model is placed on rendering which can take a few minutes to a few hours to create high-resolution images.
Whom We Serve
BluEnt creates high quality 3d renderings and architectural elevations for industry professionals including:
- Real-estate developers
Our 3D Rendering Services
We have worked on the following views:
|Interior Renderings||Interior renderings typically include views of interior rooms and show furniture, lighting and high quality finishes.|
|Aerial Views||These are exterior perspective views of large buildings and structures and often show streetscapes / roads.|
|Exterior Elevations||We create exterior renderings for homebuilders. This is usually a front rendering of the home and includes landscaping elements along with the architectural materials.|