BIM Facility Management
Building Information Modeling (BIM) technology has been a revolution for architecture, engineering and construction firms around the world. Not only does it streamline the design and construction of a project, but also facility management operations through access to timely, relevant streams of data. Considering that the global BIM market is projected to grow by just over 17% annually through to 2020, it’s no surprise that adoption is escalating fast. Get in touch with our experts to know more about BIM Facility ManagementE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
US: +1 (832) 476 8459
Canada: +1 (647) 478 5230
What We Provide
BluEnt’s BIM modelers help facility professionals make better decisions and mitigate risks with superior Building Information Modeling solutions. Here are a few ways our clients use BIM for facility management:
- Retrofits & conversions: BIM enables you to obtain efficient and unprecedently accurate 3D models of as-built conditions through BluEnt’s 3D laser scanning services. These greatly reduce the cost, duration and complexity of building renovation projects.
- Efficient Space Management: Our BIM services can be used to better understand how space in your facility is being used to reduce vacancies and optimize flow, which can drastically improve operational expenses.
- Eliminate Energy Waste: BIM technology is equipped with tools that analyze various energy alternatives that have an environmental as well as a costly impact on building performance. BluEnt works with management to make decisions on day-to-day or retrofit energy solutions.
- Total Lifecycle Management: BluEnt can also report on long term building investment and replacement costs. Our clients can use this information to gain an understanding of which materials and appliances are the most cost-effective, taking into account both the initial cost and lifetime depreciation.
The BluEnt Advantage
BluEntCAD has been a leading North American BIM provider for years, always seeking the latest technological innovation to bring to our projects. Here are a few reasons why you should choose our studio:
- Extensive Revit experience and high level of customization
- Superior quality and standards of projects
- Leveraging multiple opportunities with BIM
- Parametric family creation and Revit conversion
- Seamless communication through our convergence facilities
- Knowledge share of best practices followed in the industry
To learn more about our BIM services, send us a message.