CAD Studio Setup
Architectural Drafting Studio – The Best Strategic Move
BluEntCAD has extensive level of experience in all types of drafting, detailing, drawings, design and modelling services. We provide dedicated CAD and Revit drafters for Architects, Designers, developers, facility management companies, interior designers and fit out manufacturers to manage their drafting and rendering needs.
Our services control cost and time so that core competencies can be better developed. Using the latest version of AutoCAD, Revit and Vectorworks software, we provide the following services:
- Architectural Drafting
- Construction Documentation
- Design Development Drawings
- Presentation Drawings
- Permitting Submittals/Responses
- Structural and MEP drafting
- HVAC Drawings
- Landscaping Drawings
- Interior Detailing
- Millwork, Shop drawings and manufacturing drawings.
How Do We Set Up a Studio? Our EASY Steps:
Work with our Project Manager to define your studio needs. Our PM defines scope and workshare processes in detail.
A transition plan is drawn out; cross training and knowledge transfer begin. Online meetings are held daily.
We review your current processes and standards of documentation and prepare a scope and resource plan.
We follow high levels of standardization and customization. Live Projects are channeled to the new team.
We jointly define the responsibilities and skills and deploy the correct team and in-house consultants.
Efficiency is reviewed and monitored. Priority tasks are sent to the new team.
Our Client’s Roles
- Click 1 : People
- Click 2 : Project Manager
- Click 3 : Proceed
- Pick up teams on the basis of their credentials and competencies. Scrutinize their resumes or meet them face to face before finalizing your seats.
- Pick up the Project Manger most suited to your specific requirements and assure that he is your direct representative for managing the team and projects.
- Get started with projects and monitor the results with our project management tools, thereby leaving all your drafting concerns on to us.
If you have any queries, please contact us!