MEP BIM SERVICES
Our BIM philosophy revolves around a simple tenet: Customer Satisfaction. Achieved.
Improve your MEP design quality by:
- Creating clear detail models
- Making accurate and better estimates
- Reducing time and risk by intelligently connecting workflows
- Streamlining faster project delivery throughout the initial MEP system design, detailing, fabrication and installation process
All of this, and more, is made simple via adoption of BIM. BIM is not just a physical and digital representation of a facility; it also provides a shared knowledge source of information about a project to help you make informed design decisions during its life-cycle.
Our MEP BIM Services Portfolio:
- Mechanical equipment modeling
- Diffusers and grills modeling
- Plumbing and drainage drafting services
- Compressed air gas system plan drawings
- Equipment schedules
- Electrical lighting fixtures layout modeling
- Detailed light fixtures mentioning volts, lux, fitting type
- Wiring of fixtures with switches and panels as per drawings
- Cable trays in BIM electrical model as per drawings
MEP BIM Benefits:
- Improved productivity across MEP project teams
- Increased cost efficiencies and reduced rework
- Reduced errors in the MEP workflow; accurate, clash-free virtual model
- Deliver projects faster via integrating workflows
- Streamlined fabrication workflows, leaving you more time for strategic part of the project
- High level of customization and flexibility
- Enhanced branding
- Smooth field execution capabilities
- Excellent collaboration and communication across project teams
- Enables MEP engineers, contractors and designers to achieve business and people effectiveness
At BluEntCAD, we extend the scope of BIM from the planning and design of the project to the entire building life-cycle – supporting cost management, construction management, project management, facility operations, and more.
If you want to know more about our MEP BIM services, please contact us for a free consultation.