MEP BIM Services
Our BIM philosophy revolves around a simple tenet: Customer Satisfaction. Achieved.
Improve your MEP design quality by creating clear detail models, making accurate and better estimates, reducing waste time and risk by intelligently connecting workflows; and streamlining faster project delivery throughout initial MEP system design, detailing, fabrication and installation process.
All of this – and more – made simple via adoption of BIM. BIM is not just a physical and digital representation of a facility but also provides a shared knowledge source of information about a project for helping you make informed design decisions during its life-cycle. Get in touch with our experts to know more about MEP BIM ServicesE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
US: +1 (832) 476 8459
Canada: +1 (647) 478 5230
Our MEP BIM services’ portfolio includes:
- Mechanical Equipment Modeling
- Diffusers and Grills Modeling
- Plumbing and Drainage drafting services
- Compressed air gas system plan drawings
- Equipment Schedules
- Electrical Lighting Fixtures Layout Modeling
- Detailed Light Fixtures mentioning volts, lux, fitting type
- Wiring of fixtures with switches and panels as per drawings
- Cable Trays in BIM Electrical Model as per drawings
MEP BIM Benefits
- Improved productivity across MEP project teams
- Increased cost efficiencies and reduced rework
- Reduced errors in the MEP workflow; accurate, clash-free virtual model
- Deliver projects faster via integrating workflows
- Streamlined fabrication workflows, leaving you more time for strategic part of the project
- High level of customization and flexibility
- Enhanced branding
- Smoother field execution capabilities
- Better collaboration and communication across project teams
- Enables MEP engineers, contractors and designers in achieving business and people effectiveness
At BluEntCAD, we extend the scope of BIM from planning and design phase of the project to the entire building life-cycle – supporting cost management, construction management, project management, facility operations and much more.
Want to know more about our MEP BIM Services, please contact us now for a free consultation, here.