Complete Millwork Services
BluEnt understands that custom architectural millwork is an important component of interior work for any construction project. For this reason, detail is our top priority during woodwork installation to make the final millwork components as accurate as possible. From custom kitchen cabinets to details for windows and doors, our CAD services are the perfect solution for clients in the AEC industry looking to bring their designs to life.
What We Provide
BluEntCAD’s Millwork Drawings Studio caters to architects, designers, contractors and engineering firms. Our CAD studio model combines the advantage of having an in-house drafting team with truly global outreach. Get in touch with our experts to know more about Millwork ServicesE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
US: +1 (832) 476 8459
Canada: +1 (647) 478 5230
Our services include:
- Custom AutoCAD Submittal Drawings: Complete millwork pages for submittal to the architect including 2D AutoCAD Plans, Elevations, Sections and Details, etc.
- Submittal Drawings from Vendor-produced Products: Job specific products and submittal drawings using contract documents, job cases & Spec book
- Parametric Products: Parametric library and parametric views of millwork products with Revit support
- In-house Placement: Determination of the optimal placement for built-in millwork using 3D support and Revit software
- Store Fixtures: Expertly prepared reports, 3D isometric & exploded views, elevations, sections and detail drawings for single units
- Home Construction & Renovation: Detailing gable brackets and gable decorative structural support, shelf mantels, stylish shutters and columns, fencing, mailbox posts drawings, etc.
The BluEnt Advantage
BluEntCAD is an expert in providing CAD drafting and designing. From the concept to the finished product, BluEntCAD executes tasks with careful attention ensuring safety and quality. Choose BluEntCAD for your custom millwork drawings and save significant costs without sacrificing quality.
Here are a few of the advantages of outsourcing millwork drawing services with BluEnt:
- Time Bound Delivery: We deliver drawing services within the shortest possible period of time using the BluEnt Global Delivery Model.
- Usage of Cutting-edge Technology: All millwork drawings are produced using the latest software and technology.
- Standard Output: We provide unmatched quality that exceed in-house drawing standards. We go beyond the professional standard of care and quality.
- Vast field of Experience: We have extensive experience with working with numerous large clients in the AEC industry.
To understand more about BluEnt’s work flow, send us a message with details on your current millwork needs and our cad drafting team will get back to you with millwork drafting and resources accordingly.