Revit Drafting Services: Driver of Next Generation Home Design
With the advancement of Revit, there is an upswing in the architecture design industry. Revit-BIM platform makes the design coordination and collaboration an easy task integrating all information into a single environment software giving access to all involved in the design process. Revit services is revolutionizing the AEC industry by virtual construction of the project much before the real ground works begin. BluEnt is an expert in providing Revit services.
Capacities of Revit Architect
- Revit Boosts Designer’s Capacity 10 fold: Revit has the capacity to undertake about 10 times the amount of work could have done using AutoCAD.
- Beyond a Simple Geometry: Unlike CAD system which simply creates ‘dumb’ 2D or 3D representations of buildings, Revit Architecture creates an intelligent building model for each project.
- Large Scale of Database: Each project is underpinned by a powerful database that contains every shred of information pertaining to the model.
- Rapid Revisions: As changes are made to a Revit Architecture model, all documentation updates automatically.
- Improved Communication with the Project Team: Revit unifies all the processes of construction and facility operations in single software helping to streamline projects and deliver better quality.
- Speed up Project Approval: The Revit supported 3D images underpinned with details, put the project in context and help to speed up approval of the authority.
BluEnt Revit for Home Building
- Preview the Future Homes: With Revit support, BluEnt Revit experts can quickly make changes to the standard set of building designs and let home builders “see” their future homes.
- Meets Owner taste and style: With Revit support, BluEnt designers customize and personalize designs to meet your requirements.
- Vast Library of Family: Revit Architecture gives access to a vast library as it stores the previous design projects. So while analyzing the project, BluEnt project managers can show you the previous projects.
- Bill of Quantities: Revit software is an efficient tool for the preparation of Bill of Quantities (BOQ). It also prepares accurate project estimates with a detailed rate analysis process.
- Access to Multiple Users: Revit allows multiple users to work on the same project file and merge their changes with every save.
- Detect Errors and Remove Design Conflict: Due to parametric dimensional view, risks are mitigated easily and errors are corrected at early stages of design.
- Optimizing In-house Placement: With 3D support, BluEnt Revit experts help home builders to decide the right placement of home appliances, wall sweeps, lighting and interior families.
If you have any queries, please contact us!