BluEntCAD: A Member of the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH)
Lewes, DE, September 22, 2010: As a global leader in providing innovative CAD and BIM solutions to top AEC and MEP firms, BluEntCAD is proud to announce that it has become a member of the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH). CTBUH is an international non-profit organization that encourages exchanges among those involved in the planning, design, construction and operation of tall buildings.
Founded in 1969, the Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat is based in the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago. Its mission is “to disseminate multi-disciplinary information on tall buildings and sustainable urban environments, to maximize the international interaction of professionals involved in creating the built environment, and to make the latest knowledge available to professionals in a useful form”.
The importance of the CTBUH is that it determines the criteria on which the height of tall buildings are measured. CTBUH is the world’s leading body dedicated to tall buildings and to urban habitat, and is the international source of information in these fields.
In joining the world’s leading and fastest growing order of architectural, engineering, planning, development, and construction professionals, one promotes the mission of the
Council and has the following benefits and privileges:
- Instant access to state-of-the-art building concepts through conferences and publications.
- Opportunity to contribute and share your knowledge and expertise with the world.
- Opportunity to build relationships with both current and future leaders in research and in practice
- Large scope of recognition through participation in CTBUH-sponsored activities.
- An investment in research brings innovation, progress, and competitiveness.
If you have any queries about this press release, please contact: