Scan to BIM Services
Our BIM engineers create 3D models from point-cloud and scanned data
Get tasks completed that would be nearly impossible if done manually. Almost anything in a building can be scanned and modeled including MEP services
All exterior openings such as doors and windows are captured accurately.
Complex MEP services are scanned in highly serviced buildings such as hospitals.
Scanning captures all beams and trusses inside the ceiling and attics.
Use innovative Scan to BIM 3D modeling for insurance, interior design or facility management
Innovative technology that uses advanced CAD software to process raw data
Commercial Sports & Institutional
- Mixed-use buildings
- Government Buildings
Maximum Value. Achieved.
Quick turnaround, affordable & value for money.
100% custom pricing plans based on your needs.
Three-step quality check process.
- Mansion vs McMansion: Is There Really a Difference?
- Building a Mediterranean Style House? Here are its Defining Features
- Key Differences Between 3D Modeling and 3D Rendering for Construction and Architecture
- What is Ray Tracing and How is it Used in Architectural Visualization?
- Key Elements of International Style Architecture
- What are the Features of Rhino 3D Modeling?