With globalization, the flow of information and technology from developed countries to developing countries takes place smoothly, helping industries in developing countries grow at a faster pace than before. The 21st century has witnessed an unprecedented growth in intellectual resources and services offshoring.
A recent addition to global outsourcing is architectural design outsourcing. Architectural design services have become very important in the knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) industry. With the outsourcing services industry rapidly maturing, architectural drafting and related support services are also growing. Today, architectural design firms can execute designs with accuracy and at fast turn around times.
BluEntCAD’s Architectural Design Outsourcing Services
BluEntCAD provides some of the world’s best Construction Documentation, 3D Rendering, BIM modeling and Revit solutions. For over three decades, we have been servicing numerous architectural firms. We are specialist drafters of construction documents, and have developed great expertise in modern architectural design software like Revit, Chief Architect, Maya, 3Ds Max, etc.
- Contractor vs Subcontractor vs Builder: What’s the Difference?
- Mansion vs McMansion: Is There Really a Difference?
- What’s Next for the Canadian Housing Market?
- Building a Mediterranean Style House? Here are its Defining Features
- Types of Railing for Residential and Commercial Projects
- Furniture Designers, Attention! Shaker Style is Having a Moment