The shift from CAD to Building Information Modeling (BIM) is more than a technology or process change; it is a cultural change. Implementing BIM allows for a faster, simpler, and smoother transfer of information between architects, engineers and all other people involved in design and execution. Our BIM services streamline our clients’ processes so they can take on bigger and better projects with confidence.
The BluEnt Advantage
BluEntCAD has been a leading North American BIM provider for years, always seeking the latest technological innovations to bring to our projects. Here are a few reasons why you should choose our studio:
Extensive Revit experience and high level of customization
Superior quality and standards of projects
Leveraging multiple opportunities with BIM
Parametric family creation and Revit conversion
Seamless communication through our convergence facilities
Knowledge sharing of the best practices followed in the industry
To learn more about our BIM services, please contact us.
- Types of 3D Architectural Animation You Can Use for Your Business
- Top 3D Product Modeling Software
- A Definitive List of the Top 6 BIM Software
- What are the Different Types of MEP Drawings?
- The Best Types of Flooring for Your Unique Needs
- Top Six Benefits of Woodwork Shop Drawings for Your Architectural Project