MEP BIM SERVICES
Our BIM philosophy revolves around customer satisfaction.
BluEntCAD has completed multiple projects to create interference models that identify conflicts between MEP services. We support your studio with in-house MEP expertise and create Revit models.
Improve your MEP design quality by:
- Creating clear detail models
- Making accurate estimates
- Reducing time and risk by connecting workflows
- Streamlining faster project delivery throughout initial MEP system design, detailing, fabrication and installation process
All of this, and more, is made simple via the adoption of BIM.
BIM is not just a physical and digital representation of a facility; it also provides a shared knowledge source of information about projects to help you make informed design decisions during their life-cycle.
Our MEP BIM services portfolio includes:
- Mechanical equipment modeling
- Diffusers and grills modeling
- Plumbing and Drainage drafting services
- Compressed air gas system plan drawings
- Equipment schedules
- Electrical lighting fixtures layout modeling
- Detailed light fixtures mentioning volts, lux, and fitting type
- Wiring of fixtures with switches and panels as per drawings
- Cable trays in BIM electrical model as per drawings
MEP BIM benefits:
- Improved productivity across MEP project teams
- Increased cost efficiencies and reduced rework
- Reduced errors in the MEP workflow; accurate, clash-free virtual model
- Faster project delivery via integrating workflows
- Streamlined fabrication workflows, leaving you more time for the strategic part of the project
- High level of customization and flexibility
- Enhanced branding
- Smooth field execution capabilities
- Better collaboration and communication across project teams
- Enables MEP engineers, contractors and designers to achieve business and people effectiveness
CAD Studio Model: Hire Resource on Need Basis
We provide BIM engineers on a changing and flexible basis. You can try one (1) Revit resource or CAD resource for one (1) month. To know more about our CAD studio model, fill up our Request for Services form. BluEntCAD sets up CAD studios for homebuilders, developers and construction firms. Our CAD studio model works as an extension of your in-house design team.
We extend the scope of BIM from the planning and design phase of the project to the entire building life-cycle – supporting cost management, construction management, project management, facility operations and more.
If you want to know more about our MEP BIM services, please contact us for a free consultation.