Our BIM philosophy revolves around customer satisfaction.
BluEntCAD has completed multiple projects to create interference models that identify conflicts between MEP services. We support your studio with in-house MEP expertise and create Revit models.
Improve your MEP design quality by:
Creating clear detail models
Making accurate estimates
Reducing time and risk by connecting workflows
Streamlining faster project delivery throughout initial MEP system design, detailing, fabrication and installation process
All of this, and more, is made simple via the adoption of BIM.
BIM is not just a physical and digital representation of a facility; it also provides a shared knowledge source of information about projects to help you make informed design decisions during their life-cycle.
CAD Studio Model: Hire Resource on Need Basis
We provide BIM engineers on a changing and flexible basis. You can try one (1) Revit resource or CAD resource for one (1) month. To know more about our CAD studio model, fill up our Request for Services form. BluEntCAD sets up CAD studios for homebuilders, developers and construction firms. Our CAD studio model works as an extension of your in-house design team.
We extend the scope of BIM from the planning and design phase of the project to the entire building life-cycle – supporting cost management, construction management, project management, facility operations and more.
If you want to know more about our MEP BIM services, please contact us for a free consultation.
- What is Ray Tracing and How is it Used in Architectural Visualization?
- Must-Haves in Student-Centric University Architecture Design
- How are Mechanical Drawings Used in Construction Documentation?
- Constructing Governmental or Residential Buildings? Consider the Federal Style
- What You Need to Know About Healthcare Facility Design
- What are Electrical Drawings and Why are they Important?