Create Virtual Buildings with BluEntCAD’s 3D Parametric Modeling Services
New Delhi, March 22, 2010 : BluEntCAD provides affordable 3D parametric modeling Services to architects, engineers, builders, and consultants. 3D parametric modeling allows users to easily modify the size and shape of the model by changing the values of the parameters, without re-drawing. All the necessary drawings and documents, including presentation drawings, architectural drawing, engineering drawings, and part drawings, can be generated or updated directly from the 3D model.
BluEntCAD is equipped with Revit Architecture, a parametric 3D modeler. Revit parametric components carry information about their relationships to other objects in the building. It assists in revisions of plans, elevations, schedules, and other elements. It is significant for conceptual design because it allows designers to sketch a rough layout of your building, modify it, and control it so that you are satisfied.
The benefits of 3D parametric modeling include
Optimization of Cost and Schedules
Building with Budgets
Stimulatation of Conceptual Design
For any queries about this press release, please contact:
Strategic Sourcing & Business Development Manager
BluEntCAD | 832-476-8459
- Building Design for Extreme Cold: The Architecture of Climate Change
- The BIM Revolution in Sustainable Development
- The Future of Real Estate: How the MetaVerse is Reshaping the Industry
- Contractor vs Subcontractor vs Builder: What’s the Difference?
- Mansion vs McMansion: Is There Really a Difference?
- What’s Next for the Canadian Housing Market?