BluEntCAD at AIA, Boston, 2008
We seek methods that allow us to work closely with our clients, so that we can forge ties that are mutually beneficial. Our participation and involvement in the AIA Convention in Boston, in May 2008, was such an attempt. BluEntCAD broadcasted information about its Building Information Modeling (BIM) and its promotion of green architecture at the AIA Convention.
Participation at AIA, Boston (May, 2008)
Knowledge sharing among architects and architectural firms to better incorporate off-shore models
Showcasing our global delivery model
Live presentations to architects/architectural firms with contemporary services
Partnering with global clients to eliminate outsourcing myths, such as its limitation to non-core functions
If you have any queries, please contact us!
Strategic Sourcing & Business Development Manager
BluEntCAD | 832-476-8459
- Building Design for Extreme Cold: The Architecture of Climate Change
- The BIM Revolution in Sustainable Development
- The Future of Real Estate: How the MetaVerse is Reshaping the Industry
- Contractor vs Subcontractor vs Builder: What’s the Difference?
- Mansion vs McMansion: Is There Really a Difference?
- What’s Next for the Canadian Housing Market?