BluEntCAD at AIA, Boston, 2008
We seek methods that allow us to work closely with our clients, so that we can forge ties that are mutually beneficial. Our participation and involvement in the AIA Convention in Boston, in May 2008, was such an attempt. BluEntCAD broadcasted information about its Building Information Modeling (BIM) and its promotion of green architecture at the AIA Convention.
Participation at AIA, Boston (May, 2008)
Knowledge sharing among architects and architectural firms to better incorporate off-shore models
Showcasing our global delivery model
Live presentations to architects/architectural firms with contemporary services
Partnering with global clients to eliminate outsourcing myths, such as its limitation to non-core functions
If you have any queries, please contact us!
- Must-Haves in Student-Centric University Architecture Design
- How are Mechanical Drawings Used in Construction Documentation?
- Constructing Governmental or Residential Buildings? Consider the Federal Style
- What You Need to Know About Healthcare Facility Design
- What are Electrical Drawings and Why are they Important?
- Key Elements of International Style Architecture