BluEntCAD at AIA, Boston, 2008
We seek methods that allow us to work closely with our clients, so that we can forge ties that are mutually beneficial. Our participation and involvement in the AIA Convention in Boston, in May 2008, was such an attempt. BluEntCAD broadcasted information about its Building Information Modeling (BIM) and its promotion of green architecture at the AIA Convention.
Participation at AIA, Boston (May, 2008)
Knowledge sharing among architects and architectural firms to better incorporate off-shore models
Showcasing our global delivery model
Live presentations to architects/architectural firms with contemporary services
Partnering with global clients to eliminate outsourcing myths, such as its limitation to non-core functions
If you have any queries, please contact us!
- 5 Expensive Mistakes You’re Making With Casework Shop Drawings
- Sell More Property with Interactive Floor Plans and Visualizer Features
- Benefits of Furniture Rendering for Your Business
- The Best Tips for Health and Safety When Creating Moulding and Millwork
- Understanding Residential Construction Documents: Building Better Homes
- How 3D Artists Elicit Emotions With Architectural Rendering