Millwork Shop Drawings
BluEntCAD offers architectural millwork shop drawings for large commercial and residential projects, including hospitality, institutional, medical facilities, food services, casinos and government infrastructure.
We provide the complete spectrum of CAD submittal drawings. CAD submittals include any drawings that are sent to architects or engineers for approval on a project. Since they are necessary for verification of the correct products and quantities, accuracy, precision and clarity are of the utmost importance. Our team of engineers creates 2D AutoCAD Plans, elevations, sections and details for the submittal.
- BluEntCAD is proficient in both casework shop drawings and custom millwork drafting.
- Our experience and knowledge of woodworking means we can seamlessly convert an architectural set to millwork shop drawings.
- The CAD drawings include elements such as bars, paneling, reception desks, trims, columns, and cabinets. Get in touch with our experts to know more about Millwork Drafting ServicesE-mail: email@example.com USA: +1 (832) 476 8459 Canada: +1 (647) 478 5230
- We incorporate hardware and finish schedules in addition to plans and elevations.
- Sections and details are included to add clarity to the construction of the product.
- AWI standards are followed during the millwork drafting process.
Before we begin, we require the scope of work, architectural drawings, and a past completed or reference project. In a typical shop drawing set, we include kick-off meetings, coordination time, quality check hours, and two sets of redlines.
Create precise architectural millwork shop drawings with our team of experienced drafters and let your business grow by outsourcing. Accurate CAD drawings result in fewer red lines and error-free manufacturing.
Maximum Value. Achieved.
The woodworking industry is fast-paced, and every client wants the final product within a few weeks. This can be achieved by optimizing the drawing process and creating a work breakdown structure. Multiple resources are used simultaneously to achieve deadlines and targets.
The BluEntCAD Advantage:
- Our knowledge of collaboration software such as Bluebeam helps manage redlines efficiently.
- Quick turnaround time and reduced cost.
- Reliable file transfer and desktop sharing software are some of the other tools that are commonly used.
- Custom and premium-grade construction is often required by our clients.
- We adapt the millwork shop drawings to reflect these construction requirements.
Get millwork drafting services and explore the possibilities of adding value to your business. Contact our experts to know more about our architectural millwork shop drawings services.
From our Blog
Download Our Millwork Shop Drawing Brochure