Flooring, Tile and Stone Shop Drawings
for flooring and stone manufacturers and installers
We produce shop drawings, clean up layout plans, and create joinery details for you
Shops include spaces such as kitchens, public areas, and washrooms. In addition, stone to bar counters, walls, and exteriors are included. Accurate dimensioning of the material and joints allows for perfect alignment of finishes
Final shop drawings include creation of detailed submittal drawings.
Flooring and exterior finishes transform spaces using elegant, efficient materials
The transformation to shop drawings is achieved by knowledge creation and retention by our engineering team
Commercial, Sports & Institutional
Maximum Value. Achieved.
Quick turnaround, affordable & value for money.
100% custom pricing plans based on your needs.
Three-step quality check process.
Take a look at past projects
- Mansion vs McMansion: Is There Really a Difference?
- Building a Mediterranean Style House? Here are its Defining Features
- Key Differences Between 3D Modeling and 3D Rendering for Construction and Architecture
- What is Ray Tracing and How is it Used in Architectural Visualization?
- Key Elements of International Style Architecture
- What are the Features of Rhino 3D Modeling?