Streamline your interior design process (including design development and the construction drawings stage) with BluEntCAD’s drafting support team.
Our solutions for interior designers start with the design development stage. We usually get involved at 50 percent DD and move through the construction documentation stage with the help of experienced drafters.
File sharing can be set up in Dropbox and weekly calls are scheduled to ensure smooth communication. Redlines are done either manually on pdf documents or through specialized software like Bluebeam.
BluEntCAD offers fixed project pricing and retainers as part of our solution for interior designers. Fixed price projects allow for a preset cost. However, retainers are recommended for dedicated resources and faster turnaround times. We can set up retainers for as low as 80 hours per month.
Quarterly and hybrid business models are also available. Combined with interior rendering services, our drafting support solutions offer a complete set of options for interior design firms and professionals.
Ready to make your project a success with solutions for interior designers? Contact us now!
- What is Ray Tracing and How is it Used in Architectural Visualization?
- Must-Haves in Student-Centric University Architecture Design
- How are Mechanical Drawings Used in Construction Documentation?
- Constructing Governmental or Residential Buildings? Consider the Federal Style
- What You Need to Know About Healthcare Facility Design
- What are Electrical Drawings and Why are they Important?