Building Information Modeling (BIM) technology has been a revolution for architecture, engineering and construction firms around the world. It streamlines not only the design and construction of a project, but also the facility management operations through access to timely, relevant streams of data.
The BluEnt Advantage
BluEntCAD has been a leading North American BIM provider for years, always seeking the latest technological innovation to bring to our projects. Here are a few reasons why you should choose our studio:
Extensive Revit experience and high level of customization
Superior quality and standards of projects
Leveraging multiple opportunities with BIM
Parametric family creation and Revit conversion
Seamless communication through our convergence facilities
Knowledge sharing of the best practices followed in the industry
To learn more about our BIM services, send us a message.
- Must-Haves in Student-Centric University Architecture Design
- How are Mechanical Drawings Used in Construction Documentation?
- Constructing Governmental or Residential Buildings? Consider the Federal Style
- What You Need to Know About Healthcare Facility Design
- What are Electrical Drawings and Why are they Important?
- Key Elements of International Style Architecture