Building Information Modeling (BIM) technology has been a revolution for architecture, engineering and construction firms around the world. It streamlines not only the design and construction of a project, but also the facility management operations through access to timely, relevant streams of data.
The BluEnt Advantage
BluEntCAD has been a leading North American BIM provider for years, always seeking the latest technological innovation to bring to our projects. Here are a few reasons why you should choose our studio:
Extensive Revit experience and high level of customization
Superior quality and standards of projects
Leveraging multiple opportunities with BIM
Parametric family creation and Revit conversion
Seamless communication through our convergence facilities
Knowledge sharing of the best practices followed in the industry
To learn more about our BIM services, send us a message.
- Mansion vs McMansion: Is There Really a Difference?
- What’s Next for the Canadian Housing Market?
- Building a Mediterranean Style House? Here are its Defining Features
- Types of Railing for Residential and Commercial Projects
- Furniture Designers, Attention! Shaker Style is Having a Moment
- Pros and Cons of Chief Architect for Homebuilders, Architects & Designers