Transforming Ideas Into Reality With BluEntCAD’s BIM Services
New Delhi, Feb 23, 2010 : BluEntCAD specializes in offering customized and high-quality BIM services at competitive prices. Understanding the needs of clients and delivering these requirements have distinguished our position in the market, and have helped us develop strong business partnerships with our clients.
BluEntCAD’s BIM design and drafting services transform the ideas of clients to paper or digital format and visualize those ideas. Our BIM services include:
High Quality Construction Documentation
Detection of Spatial Conflict and Risk Mitigation
3D Visualization Services as by-product of Revit Architecture
Transferring AutoCAD files to BIM
Converting GIF, JPEG, PDF Files, Images, Scanned Papers to Revit
Material Quantities and Specifications
Bill of Quantity Preparation
4th Dimension: Showing Activities along with Their Criticality and Slack Periods
Building Life-cycle Management
Using BIM to evaluate the architectural design and construction processes delivers economic, environmental, and societal benefits. The BIM model can determine ways to reduce waste and energy consumption and to predict the building’s performance.
To know more about this press release, please contact:
- Must-Haves in Student-Centric University Architecture Design
- How are Mechanical Drawings Used in Construction Documentation?
- Constructing Governmental or Residential Buildings? Consider the Federal Style
- What You Need to Know About Healthcare Facility Design
- What are Electrical Drawings and Why are they Important?
- Key Elements of International Style Architecture