BluEntCAD Continues to Deliver BIM Services to AECO and Related Industries
New Delhi, September 29, 2010 : With BIM modeling and the latest technology, our team of professionals, draughtspersons, technicians and Revit specialists focus on pre-construction planning and management, and produce construction documents to eliminate RFI and spatial conflicts and to minimize on-site waste.
BluEntCAD provides the following BIM services:
Constructability and Design Analysis
BIM Drafting and Drawings
Customized Construction Documents
Detailed Construction/Working Drawings for Structures
Building Parametric Library
Spatial Conflict Detection
Change Order Management
Quantity Take-off and Cost Estimation for Procurement/Tendering/Construction planning
Custom Millwork and Shop Drawings
If you are looking for high quality construction documents and CAD and BIM related services, please contact us by filling the ‘Request for Services‘ form or by sending your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to work with you and your team!
To know more about this press release, please contact:
- Mansion vs McMansion: Is There Really a Difference?
- Building a Mediterranean Style House? Here are its Defining Features
- Types of Railing for Residential and Commercial Projects
- Furniture Designers, Attention! Shaker Style is Having a Moment
- Pros and Cons of Chief Architect for Homebuilders, Architects & Designers
- Why Furniture Manufacturers and Designers Should Consider Modular Systems