Why Do Architects Love Photoreal Renderings?
Download Our 3D Rendering Sample
Sign up for our regular dose of informative blogs!
Are you ready to create impressive HD-quality designs through photoreal renderings?
Table of contents
If you want to impress your client with a photorealistic and HD-quality architectural design, then photoreal 3D rendering is what you’re looking for. When presenting a product or architectural design, artists have to use either simple ideas or ideas that need explaining. In either case, 2D material such as computer images and sketches do not always suffice, and we will need good visual aids to convey our concepts clearly to the clients. For this very reason, photoreal rendering is highly preferred by most designers and technicians connected to the photorealistic 3D rendering industry. Photoreal renderings add an extra element of realism to the design compared to 3D solid models; though they take longer time to create, they enhance the design quality through – Get in touch with our experts to know more about Photoreal Rendering E-mail: email@example.com US: +1 (832) 476 8459 Canada: +1 (647) 478 5230 Query: Work with experts
- A proper setting, adding volume and mass to the image
- Realistic lighting, shadows, and reflection
- Customized surface textures and material used
Here are some of the reasons that artists themselves believe in for using photoreal rendering.
- Realism is what you get One of the best things about photorealistic visualization is that a high-quality and photorealistic aspect is automatically added to the design. Speaking of crystal-clear images, the clients will be automatically attracted to the brilliant colors, textures, and material used. If you need to describe the features that have used in the design, they cannot actually be proved on a screen but will be almost lifelike. Photoreal rendering is not just about portraying an accurate image of a design, but also bringing life to it in general. Your client should feel like he’s walking along the corridors or swimming in the pool, to be really impressed.
- Communication becomes direct and simple Creativity is subjective, and artists belonging to professional architectural rendering services are developed many ideas in their mind before taking a decision. For them, communicating their abstract ideas on a concrete piece of paper, and discussing that with the architect isn’t as easy as it looks. Sometimes, they might end up compromising on accuracy and impression, to retain the impact on the architect’s mind. In such a case, the architect might misunderstand them of giving out a false impression, and the 3D artist might not understand why he should edit his work.
- Retains the reality of the image Photoreal rendering ensures that what you show your client is what you build. If you leave out any idea that was present in the design but absent in the real-life project, such as the sea or forest, for example – the client might feel cheated. The truth is, even changing the surroundings of your design can make a huge difference to the overall design and actual project. By using photorealistic renders, the client knows exactly what to expect for the particular exterior or interior. 3D artists can also add certain imperfections to the picture to make it more real and natural, such as natural marks on antique wood or stains on the lamp. If the client is impressed, the 3D artist goes ahead with the project. Such 3D artists can either freelancers or even part-time and full-time with a well-known architectural rendering company.
- Financially beneficial Investors will continuously look for ways that will get them the best product-effect while saving money. Instead of an overtly gorgeous setting in the first place, they will like a much simpler and practical design that can be modified as and when required with very little changes and money spent. An effective architectural visualization will show them the visual design that they actually need, and is easy to communicate information with.
- Keeps your competitive streak alive
In the 3D renderings world, awards are not what you’re looking for. You’re looking for customer loyalty and job offers. Using photorealistic renderings will definitely give you a boost in the industry, as you’re delving into the accuracy and reality of the project instead of working with it.
Conclusion Photoreal rendering caters to real clients and customers who require professional and accurate 3D architectural visualization services for their designing and architectural rendering. Whereas artistic rendering much more favored for professionals and those who are more concerned with aesthetic beauty, photorealistic rendering is much more practical and accurate in its definition and style. You can even explore further with photorealistic rendering in 3Ds max such as 3D animations, Virtual reality and panoramas in the future.
BluEntCAD is well-known for its architectural renderings in the market due to its experience in working with photo-realistic rendering, artistic rendering, color rendering, night or day view rendering, clubhouse rendering and pool rendering among others. It is a fast and affordable visualization solution and uses the latest architectural techniques to work with its many international clients. Get in touch with us for more information.
Maximum Value. Achieved.