Boosting the construction process with superior construction detail drawings
Texas, March 15, 2016: Residential construction drawings, commonly known as house plans, need to be specific and exhaustive enough for the bidding process. Contractors need an accurate set of construction documents to make the bidding process as competitive as possible. At BluEntCAD, we believe in creating construction drawings that add maximum value to the construction process.
This March, we are bringing in a new team of CAD draftspersons with over 10 years of drafting experience in residential construction drawings. Having worked with leaders in the homebuilder industry in Texas, Florida, and California, this team of CAD drafters have the best of professional standards and unmatched skills and technical expertise. We are offering a special discount on bulk orders, so we suggest that you contact us right away. We include the following in our construction documentation services. Request a callback for consultation from our experts!E-mail: email@example.com
US: +1 (832) 476 8459
Canada: +1 (647) 478 5230
Our construction detail drawing services have been designed to include:
- Roof Sections
- Section of walls
- Section of concrete porch along with connection with a wooden frame
- Foundation particulars in the garage entrance
- Components of certain types of walls (eg. between a garage and living quarters)
We create exterior elevations for:
- Floor and ceiling heights
- Dimensions of standard windows
- Dimensions of roof overhangs
- Location of all needed flashings
- Height and location of foundation indicated in dashed lines
- Type of finishing and textures
- Dimension and height of chimney
Our team also offers floor plan services which include:
- All interior and exterior dimensions
- Location and sizes of doors and windows
- Types of interior doors that correspond to a schedule
- The indication of the structure above (second floor or roof)
- Location of columns, beams and floor joists, including dimensions
- The indication of details that are available on other pages
At BluEntCAD, we try to make life easier for homebuilders, general contractors, architects, architectural design firms by giving them excellent design documentation support. Our CAD construction documentation management skills have been the preferred choice of the leading players of the industry for over a decade.
Currently, we offer outsourcing support for the following services: Architectural 2D and 3D Drafting, Conversion of paper drawings to CAD, Detailed Working Drawings, 3D Modeling and Animation, AutoCAD Drafting Services, CAD drafting, Revit Drafting Services, BIM Drafting Services and Shop Drawings for millwork. Our clients include homebuilders, contractors, architects, and manufacturers from the US and Canada. Some of our clients include top homebuilders such as Pulte Group and Beazer Homes.
BluEnt was established in 2003. BluEnt is associated with US Green Building Council (USGBC), Council of Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH), Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), Architectural Evangelist, Global Fraternity of Architects (GFA), and World of Project Management Professionals (WPMP).
If you want a dependable partner for CAD outsourcing services, you can get in touch with us for a quick introductory session about our construction documentation services.
Strategic Sourcing & Business Development Manager