BluEnt® : Your one-stop solution for architectural millwork needs.
At BluEntCAD, we take care of each detail in your millwork shop drawings by following every standard you lay down.
- Our draftspersons will deliver your drawings in formats such as DWG, DXF, PDF and more, so that you get drawings that are prepared for submittals as well as manufacturing purposes.
- We are known in the AEC industry for our attention to detail and our quality of production.
- Our experience comes from decades of commitment to the construction industry through CAD drafting, BIM solutions, and 3D renderings.
- Our millwork team has supported many manufacturers and contractors in the architectural millwork industry and architectural firms.
Partner with us to get depth and detail in all your shop drawings. Our style of project coordination gives you maximum control over output quality and schedules and great value for your time and money.
Whom We Service
BluEntCAD is an experienced architectural millwork drafting services provider, offering the manufacturing, factory finishing and installing of custom architectural millwork drafting and casework. Our professionally trained team provides quality millwork products for:
Architectural engineering projects
Our Millwork Services
How can we help you? If you have any additional requirements, please do specify so that we can figure out the best solution for you.
AutoCAD Submittal Drawings:
BluEntCAD creates 2D AutoCAD plans, elevations, sections and details, drawn, grouped and labeled as a millwork package, for submittal to the architect.
Our expert designers produce required reports, 3D isometric and exploded views, elevations, and section and detail drawings for single units, including wall and floor merchandising fixtures, check-outs, customer service desks, etc.
With Revit support, BluEntCAD creates parametric libraries and parametric views of millwork products. We make library items based on our clients’ designs and range of variables.
Optimizing In-House Placement:
With 3D support, Revit software enables designers and prospects to decide the right placement of built-in millwork.
Submittal Drawings from Outsource Vendor-Produced Products:
BluEntCAD can produce job-specific products and submittal drawings using contract documents, job cases, and spec books.
Other Millwork Services:
Our millwork engineering services include gable brackets and gable decorative ends (structural support to any exterior portion of a home), shelf mantels, shutters, columns, fencing, mailbox posts drawings, etc.
From the concept to the finished product, BluEntCAD executes tasks with careful attention, ensuring quality.
To avail our millwork drafting services, please contact us. We will revert to you ASAP and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Contractor vs Subcontractor vs Builder: What’s the Difference?
- Mansion vs McMansion: Is There Really a Difference?
- What’s Next for the Canadian Housing Market?
- Building a Mediterranean Style House? Here are its Defining Features
- Types of Railing for Residential and Commercial Projects
- Furniture Designers, Attention! Shaker Style is Having a Moment