Architectural Workshare: Adding Real Value to Architects’ Business
Architectural workshare means off-loading your architectural design activities to overseas or local design partners. Off-loading architectural design drafting services to overseas off-shore partner has emerged as a viable option for organizations looking to outsource knowledge and skill intensive tasks in order to save on cost and time, improve productivity and to take on more projects with the existing infrastructure and workforce. BluEnt functions as your offshore studio partner providing you with a qualified and talented team of design professionals who perform their tasks in a coordinated manner, sharing the responsibility of producing desirable and profitable results mutually.
Benefits of Architectural Workshare
The client is greatly relieved from mounting costs that come with setting up offices, purchasing hardware and software, hiring architects, etc. Here are the few advantages of architectural workshare:
- Free Internal Staff, Stay Focused on Core Competence: Free your internal staff from architectural drafting and stay focused on the designing and marketing of your architectural projects, by off shoring your drafting services to overseas partner.
- 24*7 Hour Workshare: Off loading architectural design services to workshare gives opportunity for running your business in a 24×7 environment. When your design team finishes their part of the job and call it a day, it can be taken up by the overseas architectural studio immediately. Thus, when your in-house resources are back at work, the drafts would be ready at their desk.
- Seamless Communication: With the help of convergence facilities, we communicate and coordinate with the clients, home builders, and engineers.
- Leveraging Knowledge and Expertise: Outsourcing your architectural design drafting services, Revit conversion and BIM modeling services to workshare partner gives access to expertise of trained architects.
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure: Experienced team of architecture design associates can suggest and add value to help you decide an appropriate design for your particular situation.
Create better and more challenging opportunities for your organization by focusing on design and creative avenues and leaving the rest to us -your offshore studio partners. For more information, contact us today.