Flooring And Stone Shop Drawings
Flooring and stone manufacturers and installers often need drawings that explain the attachment of their product to other materials. This is where BluEntCAD helps, with the production of shop drawings. We clean up the layout plans and explain joinery details for you.
- Flooring shop drawings often include spaces like kitchens, washrooms and public areas. Stone is usually added to bar counters, walls and exteriors of the buildings.
- Accurate dimensioning of the tile or stone is done to help the installers with perfect alignment of the finishes.
- Some dimensions, however, need to be verified at the construction site. Notes explaining this situation are often marked upon the drawings.
A wide range of tiles and stones are available depending on local materials and habitats. The construction, therefore, requires flooring and stone shop drawings for many different materials.
- Commonly used materials for exterior building finishes include brick tiles, stone and siding.
- Materials used for interior finishes range from manufactured tiles to natural stone, and include hardwood, laminate, carpet and vinyl.
- Manufactured tiles include ceramic, porcelain and glass tiles.
Flooring and exterior finishes transform spaces using elegant materials. Your designs need to be converted into shop drawings. Get your drawings transformed by BluEntCAD. Get in touch with our experts to know more about Tile Shop DrawingsE-mail: email@example.com
US: +1 (832) 476 8459
Canada: +1 (647) 478 5230
Maximum Value. Achieved.
Our efficiencies and processes give us a competitive edge over other companies. BluEntCAD has offices across the US, Canada and other countries. This allows for low overheads and aggressive pricing structures.
BluEntCAD’s global setup allows us to contain our costs, and we pass on the pricing benefits to our clients. We thus provide a unique combination of quality and reduced cost, which results in Maximum Value Achieved for our clients.
From our Blog
Download Our Tile Shop Drawings BrochureClick Here