Architectural Construction Drawings
Construction drawings created by BluEntCAD focus on joinery and architectural details. We have, however, realized that we could also set up this service as a business process for similar projects. BluEntCAD now works with many home builders and architectural companies creating construction drawings for homes and commercial buildings.
We have mastered drafting elevations and working out roof pitches. The sections in our drawings are often well developed thanks to our expert knowledge of materials and joinery details. Our architects and drafters coordinate with our clients for building code review and our years of experience have made us familiar with the requirements.
Coordination is key while completing architectural construction drawings. The drawing process includes multiple stakeholders such as architects, structural engineers and other consultants. The plans, elevations and sections need to be coordinated as well, because they refer to each other in different sheets.
Maximum Value. Achieved.
BluEntCAD has over fifteen years of experience creating construction drawings for the top 20 home builders in the United States. As a result, we have developed strong processes and quality standards for drafting.
- Quality control is usually a three-step process that includes peer-to-peer checking and quality checklists. Get in touch with our experts to know more about Construction DrawingsE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org US: +1 (832) 476 8459 Canada: +1 (647) 478 5230
- We develop the checklists based on our experience and on the standards provided by our clients.
- Site and foundation plans, and electrical and MEP drawings are all checked for accuracy.
- AutoCAD layers and dimensions are consistent with the template files provided.
- The most successful and widely used business model for construction drawing has been the studio. This model allows for the use of dedicated resources and hence the retention of knowledge.
From our Blog
Download Our CAD Drawing BrochureClick Here