Architectural Construction Drawings Services
BluEntCAD automates, streamlines and organizes the construction documentation process for our clients. We use intelligently designed CAD tools to solve real-world productivity problems through architectural construction drawings services.
Our construction drawing documents focus on joinery and architectural details. We work with many home builders and architectural companies, creating construction drawings for residential and commercial buildings.
BluEntCAD has mastered drafting elevations and working out roof pitches. The sections in our drawings are well-developed thanks to our expert knowledge of materials and joinery details. Our architects and drafters have years of experience that have made them familiar with the requirements for the building code. Get in touch with our experts to know more about CAD Drafting ServiceE-mail: email@example.com US: +1 (832) 476 8459 Canada: +1 (647) 478 5230
Coordination is key while completing architectural construction drawings. The drawing process includes multiple stakeholders such as architects, structural engineers, and other consultants. The plans, elevations, and sections need to be coordinated as well because they refer to each other in different sheets.
Maximum Value. Achieved.
BluEntCAD has over 15 years of experience in creating architectural construction drawings for home builders in the US. We have provided all types of CAD drafting, detailing, drawing, design and modeling services using the latest version of AutoCAD, Chief Architect, and Revit software, developing strong processes and high standards for CAD drafting.
The BluEntCAD Advantage:
- Quality control is a three-step process that includes peer-to-peer checking and quality checklists.
- We develop the checklists based on our experience and on the standards provided by our clients.
- Our drafters incorporate client feedback throughout all stages of the documentation process to create the final product.
- We create customized libraries and symbols for all your details.
- Site and foundation plans, and electrical and MEP drawings, are all checked for accuracy.
- AutoCAD layers and dimensions are consistent with the template files provided.
The most successful and widely used business model for construction drawings has been the studio or the retainer. This model allows for the use of dedicated resources and hence the retention of knowledge.
From our Blog
Download Our CAD Drafting BrochureClick Here