SolidWorks 3D Modeling Services
SolidWorks Modeling, in addition to 2D shop drawings, are essential to millwork for a complex product. It is important to model the assembly parts using 3D software like SolidWorks. BluEntCAD creates custom millwork and casework items with precision as part of the pre-engineering process.
- Once the item has been created, further modifications can be made to it, like adding dowel holes.
- A bill of material and cut list can be generated automatically by SolidWorks.
- The cultist contains a line-wise description of each component, including key dimensions.
- Each line can be dynamically linked to a specific component.
- As the development of the 3D model moves into final engineering, it can be prepared for CNC configuration.
- Nesting is typically done as part of the process and involves efficiently laying out components over a wooden sheet, such as plywood.
- BluEntCAD helps millwork companies by providing long-term resources that aid the engineering process.
The ability of a model to change shape and design by altering numerical values is becoming the norm in the 3D modeling industry. It can be done in Revit in addition to SolidWorks. The big advantage is, of course, avoiding duplication while creating multiple models.
Maximum Value. Achieved.
Assigning senior engineers with woodworking experience is one of the benefits that BluEntCAD provides. This combination is indeed difficult to find, but we have mastered the search.
- All of our specialist engineers are hired through an intense recruiting process that involves hands-on testing.
- They are trained on existing projects for the first few days before they can go live on new assignments.
- BluEntCAD has gained an edge over its competitors to excel in SolidWorks 3D modeling services.
From our Blog
Download Our Millwork BrochureClick Here